Dance Fever
This was practice for the street dance that was coming up.
This is Shelby and her friend Nikki at the street dance just down from our house. Each year during the folk fest they block off the Art Museum parking lot and invite the dancers from the different countries to come teach their dances. They are trying to do the dance from Poland.
These girls are probably the funniest blondes you'll ever meet when they get together!! I wish I could explain this picture but I truely have no idea whats going on!!
This is everyone learning the indian dance. I think this was their favorite. It is Nikki, Cheyanne, Chey's friend Laura Lynn, Shelby, Alex and Brendon (a neighbor). Adison is in front of Nikki. They all danced in a line and then ran up together in a circle making Indian sounds. It was hilarious.
If you don't recognize dance then you have been living on the moon. Yes it's YMCA and even Adison had the moves down by the end!!
By the end of the night they were seasoned dancers. Much improved from the practice. I don't have pictures but we even did a great rendition of boot scoot boogie! The kids weren't even embarassed of their mom.
Adison says "Love you"
We hope to have everyone to the dance next year. You can learn beside the best of us!
Labels: Dance Fever


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home