♥The Duke Family!♫

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Y vs. U of U

BYU VS. Utah. Notice who is in red!! Yea, I bleed red. A rebel without a cause! A fish out of water in Utah county! Go Utah! (Sorry Tom) The wonderful ladies I work with (Janet, Amy and Cindy) waited until I left work and decorated my whole desk in blue and BYU attire!!! I even got BYU cupcakes! There was crate paper, blue cups a full size Y flag and Cindy even wore a fully vested BYU t - shirt which is totally against dress code! The next day when I walked in I said there was no way I could work in such a disgusting work environment! I didn't get my way though seeing as Janet is my supervisor and she helped decorate! We may have lost this year but next year we will get them!!!

1 Comments:

  • At March 1, 2008 at 5:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Yeah and guess who won???? Thats right the almighty "COUGARS"!!! Thats 2 in a row baby!!!! Maybe if you rooted for a real team. GO BYU!!!! Love Ya Mel! Your favorite BYU fan Amy

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home