Rock on!!!! Alex is the king of air guitar. This is him playing it on his 8th Birthday. (July 6th) We had cake and ice cream for a family party. During which, a water fight broke out with all his new squirt guns.
This is Alex in his new "Scuba Gear" he cannot wait to go out in the boat again and "try them out". Until then he has been practicing in Adisons little pool.
Notice Kasie (the girl in purple) This is my niece. I just about killed her by feeding her peanuts in the ice cream. I totally forgot she had an allergy to nuts. My bad. But I had access to an epi pen if I needed! A girl scout is always prepared. Notice our new toys in the background Al's truck...... Mel's boat!!!!!!!!
Summer is my favorite time of year. We have birthdays, softball, Stadium of Fire, boating, fishing, family reunions, green grass, Seven Peaks, Bar-B-Ques, Concerts, Camping, four wheeling and best of all this is all done with family and friends. Have a great summer everyone!!!!


2 Comments:
At July 9, 2008 at 8:28 PM ,
Anonymous said...
When we going boating???
At September 15, 2008 at 9:05 AM ,
Anonymous said...
Still waiting for boating, but now that its middle of SEPTEMBER I guess next year. That gives me time to "shed" my winter "fur"!! Ha Ha
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home