Here is our first stop when we hit St. George. It was the worst place we have ever stayed and it didn't come cheap. It smelt of curry powder and the floor was disgusting. No one was allowed to take there shoes off until crawling into bed. Even just writing of it makes me sick!

Here is Shelby Lena. She turned 13 in June. Allen and I can not beleive we really have a teen ager. She is a great student getting mostly 4.0's. She loves playing softball. This year her team made it four rounds into state playoffs. She just finished up tennis were she took 4th place in doubles with BFF Amy. She is starting volleyball next week. Her real love in life is football. She goes to all of her cousins games that she can. She's just disappointed that she can't play! Her second love is her pink razor phone.

Allen and Alex! Allen can sniff a fire truck from a mile away. His life is full of working as a med tech at Draper prison, a part time firefighter/EMT for Springville and also volunteering on both Springville fire and ambulance in his spare time! (what spare time?) This summer he also got in on the softball thing. I think he realized he's not a teenager anymore after sliding to second 1 to many times.
Alex is now 7 and loves firetrucks just as much as his dad. Thats what he wants to be when he grows up. He l0ves baseball but due to a foot problem he may be on the side lines next year. (poor kid) Even though Adi came last he will always be my baby. I guess because he is the only boy. Go figure.

In St. George all the kids hiked the red rocks. We found a neat cave that once was a house. In the picture it goes Allen, Adison, Cheyanne, Shelby and Alex!
Cheyanne Elsie smelling the roses at the St. George temple. Chey's 11 now and also into softball. Her team took first place last year and went to playoffs. She is in hip hop classes right now. She loves it. In her first competition her team took first. Man she was flying high. Schools great but she sure hates to read. She takes after her mom I guess. Loves to dance hates to read!

Inside the Visitors center ST George Temple. During our stay we discovered that St. George has tons of chuch history. So we went to the temple and the tabernacle. Adison was not the most reverent child. At the pulpit in the tabernacle she let out a very loud sermon!!! Lucky we were the only visitors at the time!!
Spring Break 2007. We took off for St. George for a little warmth and fun. We found the fun but the warmth eluded us!!! This is Adison, Melanie and Alex by the purple roses.
Adison, last but not least, is the surprise addition to the end of our family. She is turning 2 in October and is spoiled beyond rotten. Dora is her favorite cartoon and her favorite past time is playing with siccors! She likes cutting paper, pants and tries to cut love sacs!
Then me, Melanie, I've been done with school 2 years now and have been working for Dr. Hwang since. Doctor Hwang is very demanding but, I love the people I work with. They put up with my kids calling 10 times a day. Thanks Amy, Cindy and Janet! My greatest love in life is my husband, my kids and the occassional peace and quiet I find late at night when they are all in bed.

W e survived this trip and look forward to the next. We just hope for warmer weather next time!
3 Comments:
At October 10, 2007 at 10:04 PM ,
Bott Family said...
WOW Mel!!! I got you reading and now I've got you blogging. I wonder what other influence I can have you!!!!! I guess we will have to see on Sunday. You did great on the blog. I know when you said you loved the people you worked with you meant me the most. I love ya and I am glad I have you for a partner and a friend. Love Ya Amy
At October 11, 2007 at 6:58 AM ,
RaNee said...
Great job! You have really gotten into this technology stuff!
It was fun to read and look at the pics.
I must have missed that part that talked about favorite aunt Naya, I'll have to go back and look again!
At July 19, 2008 at 11:42 AM ,
Anonymous said...
wow... i'm gorgeous!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home