About Me

- Name: The Duke Family
- Location: Springville, Utah
I am a mother of 4 and a wife to 1. Thank Goodness. I recently transfered to Dermatology at Central Utah Clinic. So far so good. When I am not at work I am so busy being a mom. Running kids to softball, dance, volleyball and anything else they require running for. When I get the chance to get away I love to head for the beach. My favorite thing is to smell the salt in the air and the sand in my feet. The downfall is that I don't get to go very often so I compromiose by going to the pool. It's just not the same! The thing I love the most in this world is my family. I have the greatest husband who is easy going, hard working and an all around great guy! My kids are the cutest around. They make me smile every day! They are so unique and special in there own ways and I could not survive without them!
Previous Posts
- Hobble Creek in the winter
- Dinner Anyone?While I'm at work during the day Adi...
- Christmas in Springville
- Winter Fun
- Springville Girls basketball
- Christmas Party 2008 This year Grandpa Floyd decid...
- Christmas Dance
- The Holy War
- Princess Adison turns 3!
- The Last Boating Trip of the Year!
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home