♥The Duke Family!♫

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Hobble Creek in the winter

Allen, Cheyanne and Alex had been riding up Hobble Creek Canyon and seeing tons of Elk and Deer. So, I made him take me up for a ride. We were not as lucky. I did see a few Elk but they were way far away. What I did get to see was a twelve year old flip his four wheeler into Hobble creek and a crazy lady get her car stuck after trying to drive her car on the four wheeler/snow mobile trail. This is right after I had discovered the bathrooms are still open. Lucky for me!!!
Here's Allen at Balsam campground. This is the bridge his Grandpa Paul built when he was in the CC's over 65 years ago. With a few minor repairs the bridge is still standing strong. We try to go to this area each year and take family pictures here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home