Having a Dad for a firefighter in Springville comes with some advantages. On the Eve of Christmas Eve the ambulance brings Santa around for last minute requests. Then on Christmas Eve the fire truck drives Santa around to deliver some candy and nuts. Most volunteers only serve on the ambulance or the fire. Not many are on both. Because Allen is on both the Dukes get double the candy and double the visits.
In this picture Alex is changing his request from a bike to a motorcycle. Good luck with that!
Adison once again just wants a pony and a princess dress. As Santa was leaving Adi stopped him with one last question. "Where are your reindeer's ? I want to see them." Santa quickly explained they were home resting for the big night.
Cheyanne said all she wanted was a barbie! Santa sure would of liked to known this in advance. That would of saved a ton of money!!
This is a terrible picture but the lights in the distance is the firetruck.
Every year Allen makes us pose for this self portrait.
Adi is saying bippity boppity boo!
Alex was very excited to get his bike. He rides his old one so much he has wore out a seat and 2 tires, bent the cranks and the rims.
Shelby is the musician in the family. Here she is mastering rock band. But in real life she is an amazing violinist and received a guitar for Christmas that she is already picking up on!
Adison is a very good entertainer.
This is Grandpa Donald. He doesn't have any formal music training but he is really good at finding a few notes on most instruments. This year the kids slept in and Grandpa and Grandma came and woke us up at 6;45. What a nice change.
I am a mother of 4 and a wife to 1. Thank Goodness. I recently transfered to Dermatology at Central Utah Clinic. So far so good. When I am not at work I am so busy being a mom. Running kids to softball, dance, volleyball and anything else they require running for. When I get the chance to get away I love to head for the beach. My favorite thing is to smell the salt in the air and the sand in my feet. The downfall is that I don't get to go very often so I compromiose by going to the pool. It's just not the same! The thing I love the most in this world is my family. I have the greatest husband who is easy going, hard working and an all around great guy! My kids are the cutest around. They make me smile every day! They are so unique and special in there own ways and I could not survive without them!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home